[FC] 140dual exhaust mounting for greenbrier

Tue Aug 17 22:33:00 2004

ok the mufflers just look old...been run a few minutes at that point ..the
angle iron was my fast simple way to make a good solid bracket to attach the
mufflers to the engine firmly. i just made better ones on the 65 van from hell a
few weks ago. they were for the longer mufflers so used a good bracket made
from the engine half of 140 brackets(both sides) and my own cut peices of steel
with stainless clarks straps(cut down) around the muffler. they have been a
few miles by now and the owner has not complained yet so they must be ok. i did
not get good pics but some i took may show you a little more about it.it takes
some craft work but it works well.
i will try to post more pictures tomorrow, very busy with personal crap right
now so bear with me.  regards , tim colson