[FC] Question about Powerslides.I NEEE

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Aug 18 09:17:00 2004

The 140 automatic has a different valve body and modulator, but the
differences are small.  The modulator is also slightly different.  It has to
do with the shift points.  Either can be used interchangeably and you can mix
and match with no detrimental effect.  Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: vairpair@att.net
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:10 AM
  Subject: [FC] Question about Powerslides.I NEEE

  I need some help.  Can someone tell me the difference between a Std
powerglide governor and one for a 140.  The vendors show different governors
but I can't see a difference.  Is there a difference?  What is the difference?
If I use a Std one in a 140, is that a problem?  Thanks for any help

  Bob Bauer