[FC] low compression

Sun Aug 29 22:13:01 2004

Hi all ,thanks for the replys.Unfortunatly the eng.problem was the last
straw i no longer have the room or time to restore this rampside,It
needs tranny work,frame rail work and now eng.work.I am posting it here
first and then on ebay.I am in the Nashville Tn.area and need to get
1000.00 for it.All glass is good body, tailgate and ramp have bondo.Cab
and bed fairly solid.Eng runs rough (has rebuilt carbs.)and i think the
4spd.needs a throwout bearing.Frt.seat prof.recovered.
Please email me off line if interested.please NO TIRE KICKERS Thanks,
Gary   62 rampside