[FC] launching boat

Wed Dec 1 22:19:02 2004

any decent angle ramp i have used launching my boat the rear bumper of thre
rampy is just about in line with water when the wheels of the trailer are just
under water...just perfect for launching. absolute worst is rear wheels at
water edge and motor(well tail pipes) are still just out of water.  i have
launched my fishing boat set up (as pictured) several times at 3 different ramps
without any trauma .. and i used to tow 17ft inboard runabout around town just to
show off with my 64 spyder convert. i never tried launching that one
though..dont think i could have pulled it back out.  tough on clutch at best.
regards, tim colson