[FC] EM/FC Dash - on Chevy Vans

Dale Dewald corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Dec 4 08:44:02 2004

Hello folks,

I recently viewed a 1965 Chevy Van project vehicle for sale on eBay.  It
popped up on my usual search for Greenbrier parts because the seller
mentioned that he also had a Spyder dash to fit in place of the
original.  The original in the pictures looked like the regular EM/FC dash.

The pictures might still be on eBay.  I think the auction ended only about
10 days ago.

Dale