[FC] Re: registry

Charles Bartlett corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Dec 11 15:17:02 2004

To All:
Rome was not built in a day so if it comes to Corvair Registry it should include all Corvairs to be fair. The only problem that I have is that my Greenbrier has an Idenity problem, it does not know whether its a "62 or a 64", title says "62" however with no ID plate on the door post the differences in the body shows it to be a "64" like the Licence Plate is reccessed on the left in the rear engine hatch door, a vent lever handle under the middle of the dash, Accelerator Pedel snapes to the floor by two ball screws and a finger hangs down to where the pedel rests on to mention a few things. I'm the 6th or 7th owner and I've talked to the 1st or second owner and he can't remember to much so its off the the State Patrol in Findly to have it checked as soon as I'm done with fixing the brakes. Well this is my thoughts thanks for listening.
charlie

EconoUSAParts@aol.com wrote:
As I ve stated before,Im all for a registry. While you wont capture all of
them out there,at least it's a start. It will be time consuming though. Keep
us posted.

Tim in Ky
Econo USA Parts
Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
A100 parts also available

Ebay Falcon1966