[FC] Escape from the Great White North....

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Dec 17 01:23:02 2004

HI folks!

Just a heads up.... Loretta and I plan to drive south on I-5 until it feels
good right after Christmas and not come back until the end of January.

We hope to stop in at a few Corvair vendors on the way.

If you would like us to pick something up for your Corvair, let me know and we
will do what we can.

For this purpose only please use this email address. I will check it whenever
I get a chance so no promises!!!!!

Merv_Krull7@hotmail.com

There is an underscore _ between the v and the K   (v_K)

OK?

Itinerary? Ah yes!

Anza Borego Desert State Park, D'anza Springs, Balboa Park, Disneyland, and
points in between. No, not taking the Greenbrier.... it's heading for the body
shop soon.

toodles
Merv Krull and Loretta Prosser
Salmon ARm, BC