[FC] exhaust fumes FC

Charles corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 22 22:41:01 2004

I'm thinking that the combination of dual exhaust (not stock) and
running without lower shields is causing exhaust fumes to get sucked
back into the heating system or directly into the van through various
cracks etc.  The first thing to try is to put the lower shields back. If
that doesn't work try putting extender tips on the the mufflers to put
the outlet of the exhaust further out into the slipstream, you never
know, it might be enough to carry the fumes away.

good luck,

Charles
'63 Corvan