[FC] Parts vehicles anywhere?

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Dec 23 09:08:01 2004

You might try the Corvair Ranch in lovely Gettysburg, Pa.  Contact info
on the CORSA website http://www.corvair.org

As for the fan motor, the Corvair used the same motor as just about
every other Chevy of the era.  There is a "high output" conversion that
swaps in a later fan that was used in A/C cars.  Info in the Tech
Guide, I believe.  You should also consider installing a plastic fan to
replace the steel one - the hubs in the steel fans tend to come loose
and the fan rattles.
--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/