[FC] battery

Wed Dec 29 08:02:02 2004

In a message dated 12/28/2004 11:04:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
grumpygrandpa@cox.net writes:

good  battery for my 63 greenbrier?
window screens?
original wheel  offset?

    If you are asking about how to or who has window  screens I can help
there.
    We did this on our 63 panel van for the front  windows but I am sure it
will work for all the windows.
    Go get some magnetic strips cut them to length then  get some nylon
window screen and cut larger than the window and glue the  magnetic strips to the
screen. Be sure and wrap the screen around the magnetic  strip like a fabric
seam but only one layer. Our stayed up very well and only  with a VERY strong
wind did any of them ever come off.
    Ken Hand