[FC] battery

James Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 29 10:43:01 2004

Most use the current battery for the Honda Accord.  Size is a type 51.  We
need the reversed terminal type thus a type 51R.  If you want the original
look the type 53 is reproduced by New Castle Battery. Even though it looks
like the old battery it is in fact a new design and capable of twice the
power of the original tar case type 53.

The original FC wheels were 14 x 5 jmod. wheels made my Kelsey for GM to be
used on the FC's.  The wheel offset is positive 0.560 inches.  No other
vehicles used this rim. Other 14 inch rims take wheel spacers to fit or
they hit the steering knuckle.  Even with the jmod. rim wheel weights
sometimes hit the knuckle.

No help for the window screens
Jim Davis