[FC] 63 Corvan for sale

Cindy Benefield corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Feb 8 17:01:01 2004

I have an old Corvair van that needs a new home. I bought it about 7 years ago and the mortor started knocking right after I bought it, so I parked it inside my shed. A few months ago, I bought an old 36 chevy, so I pulled the Corvair out of the shed to make room for the 36. Now it's setting outside, and I hate to see it ruin sitting out in the weather. I also have another van that's in restorable shape and a rampside pickup that's pretty rough, but has some good parts. I have an extra motor and more extra parts. It's all located in Northeast Arkansas. If anyone is interested in giving them a good home, call 870-588-4219 or email foolie36@yahoo.com for more information.