[FC] Moter trend buyer's guide, 1961

Mon Feb 9 15:06:01 2004

Bill and all,

How ironic . . . I was at a flea-market Sunday and found a small stack of early 60's Motor Trend magazines, about half of them had Corvair articles.  I bought six of them for about $1 each, including the one Bill mentioned.  The four wheel drive Corvair powered "thingie" was the original Trail Blazer built by Vic Howard.

Terry Kalp