[FC] deflashing heads....

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Feb 10 00:08:03 2004

I did this to my engine when I built it several years ago.  I also do it to
the VW engines I build.

I have used drill bits, very small screwdrivers, pieces of steel rod, coat
hanger wire etc. A small urathane hammer is handy to have around also.

Corvair heads take quite a while.  There is usually alot of flash.  VW heads
usually take only a half hour each.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)