[FC] RE: <VV> A Better Oil Container and disopsal ?

Sun Feb 15 16:58:01 2004

find yourself someone who burns waste oil for heat...we used to get rid of
over a thousand gallons a year with waste oil burners from kleenburn. between
our own and other  people dropping off oil we did not have to pay much to get
rid of extra and heat bills showed tremendous savings.
those cat litter containers work great for transport also a couple minutes
with a sharp carpet knife  gives you a nice drain pan.  use the litter to clean
up oil spills if you dont have a mouser.  regards tim colson