[FC] Belt Guide Installation on Early Engine

Sun Feb 22 18:50:02 2004

In a message dated 2/15/2004 10:45:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
greenbriergoon@hotmail.com writes:
I have a pair of belt guides from a late engine that I would like to install
on my 63 FC.

I don't want to do a half-assed sheet metal screw installation of the top
guide.  I would like to use nut-serts or weld in some nuts on the fan
shroud.

Does anybody know what size the stock bolts are for the top guide?

    The bolts are 1/4-20. And why not find someone who has a nutsert tool and
just drill 2 holes and with the instlaller and the nutserts and you are done.
    Ken Hand