[FC] Re:pg cable in 64 GB/ emergency brake cable

Louis C. Armer, Jr. corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Feb 22 19:44:02 2004

Thanks Tim. It appears as if there is a bolt clamp assembley
on the frame rail next to the drivers side of the gas tank. How do you
gain enough room to release or take this clamp off ? If this can be done
then what other cautions do I take and finally if I can do this, will I be able
to replace the front emergency brake cable at the same time and without
removing
the gas tank?

Chuck Armer