[FC] fuel pump

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKMA corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jan 2 10:47:06 2004

 Would you send me a copy Bob??  Thanks!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Galli [mailto:rdgalli@tcsn.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 1:00 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] fuel pump

   Agreed that this is an ongoing debate. Many have not had problems with
mechanical pumps, and I hate the "clickers". Richard Finch has written a
very good article in the latest Group UltraVan publication "Whales On
Wheels". Richard has had his share of problems, and is conducting a test of
his own on pumps he has rebuilt himself using an available source of
rebuilding kits.

     I will be glad to send anyone a copy of this issue, if you request it
to me. This is on PDF file, and requires Adobe Reader to open. It is not too
big, 262 KB.

          Bob Galli
          President
          Group UltraVan