[FC] Thanks for advise!

Jayme B corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Jan 6 18:10:06 2004

To all the people that resonded to our question about the harmonic
balancer. We suspected the bracket was the problem, and now thanks to a
great ring of knowledgable people we know for sure. Sometimes it gets
tricky trying to figure out what we have and what we need since the
engine was swapped before we aquired it, but it all gets figured out
during the tear down. We picked up this van last spring from a couple
that garaged it for the past 11 years, so its in pretty good shape. We
are presently working on restoring it mechanically and spring will begin
the fun part of coating every inch in POR15 to make sure this one lives
forever! It's such a great feeling to own a Corvair! We're happy to see
so many people share our passion, maybe someday we'll bump into you at a
show! Happy New Year!The Brasser's

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!