[FC] Making a Engine Wireing Harness

Christopher E Nicholson corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Jan 15 20:38:01 2004

A couple of months ago, I completely rewired my '64 Greenbrier. The shop
where I work is a dealer for Factory-Fit, which owns the blueprints for
GM wiring harnesses and is the supplier for anyone selling Corvair
harnesses. They fit, frankly, like factory. Including shipping, the total
cost was less than $430. Mind you, that was for the ENTIRE van! And since
my van was already converted to an alternator, I opted for the '65
harness.

Cheers,
Chris Nicholson
Nashville, TN