[FC] Gonna make it all pretty.... body work and repaint time!

Merv and or Loretta corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jan 16 23:27:01 2004

Hi all

I had a local fellow take a look at the 64 sedan and give me a quote.

At first, he was worried about the spots of rust on the roof, but a scratch or
two with the awl proved the rust was going from the outside in and not from
the inside out.

Because the spots are so numerous, he recommends totally stripping the car and
blasting them away. Other than the floorboards, the car is otherwise in great
shape.

So... he will let me know the estimate in a day or two. In the meantime, do
you have any suggestions that would help me make sure I get the work done well
and for the right price?

His incentive, other than getting paid for doing the 64, is project #2... the
Greenbrier!

thanx for any help and advice you may wish to offer....

Merv Krull
Salmon Arm