[FC] Gas Tank RENU

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jan 21 23:44:00 2004

their work is excellent..... the only bad thing about them is that they are
expensive, but you get what you pay for........ QUALITY... I don't think that
you could find anyone to do a better job at twice the price that they
charge... Send them junk and you will get back a masterpiece.  I haven't seen
a tank that they couldn't make right.  Paul in CT.......
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: * Greenbrier Goon *
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org ; virtualvairs@skiblack.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 11:15 PM
  Subject: [FC] Gas Tank RENU

  Hey everybody:

  Has anyone out there ever had a gas tank restored by an authorized RENU
  dealer?

  This is a franchise that does top quality restorations of old gas tanks.
  They clean, sandblast, repair any holes, coat the inside and then use some
  special paint on the outside.

  I have a tank I will use for my 4 speed conversion in my FC that needs to be
  restored.

  Charles

  Greenbrier World:
  http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

  1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
  1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)