[FC] RE: <VV> Gas Tank RENU

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Jan 24 13:10:01 2004

Well, I shipped off my tank to Mattsons's Radiator in Stanton, CA on Friday.

I think having a tank that I won't have to worry about will be worth the
cost.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)