[FC] seat parts?

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Jan 25 13:43:00 2004

Here is a link to the  picture of the seat that Bill was looking for
information on... To me, it looks like a deluxe interior seat was installed at
some time in the past.  ....... Paul in CT.......

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/junkmann2/aaa.jpg -
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wild8bill@aol.com
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 10:36 AM
  Subject: [FC] seat parts?

  I'm looking for a set or two of rear seat legs for my Greenbriar. Does
anyone
  have any leads? Also, if you have the measurements, I might be able to
  fabricate something similar enough for my purposes; I mainly need the
height, as I
  think I can extrapolate the other measurements from the seat frame and floor
  slots (but if you have all the measurements, even better!).

  Coming soon...name that mystery seat. The rampside I just bought has a very
  racy seat; black and white checked with bright red trim panels. The rampside
  could be a frankenstein's monster composed of a van, Greenbriar, and
rampside;
  so I don't know what it came out of, picture tomorrow.

  Bill