[FC] Re: L'universalle Pics

Sat Jul 3 13:57:01 2004

   Guys,I ve had many requests to see the pics of the L'universalle concept
vehicle that was pre-Corvan type. It would really save me some time if those
of
you who would like to see these pics would send me a personal email stating
whether or not you can open a zip file or not. I can send individual pics but
with the amount of people asking it would sure speed things up to send them as
a zip file. My direct email is EconoUSAparts@aol.com   Thanks.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966