[FC] '62 Greenbrier for sale, Seattle area

Steve Wren corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Jul 3 15:54:00 2004

 Anyone looking for a good original GB? The one I have to sell is blue with
white inset. It appears to be mostly original paint. All three original
bench seats. The rubber floor mat is very good too. It has a replacement
engine, XXO, 4 speed. Brand new tires on newly painted rims. Chrome hubcaps
and bumpers.
 It has sat in a garage for over 20 years, so it needs the gas tank cleaned,
carbs rebuilt, brake cylinders replaced. I've taken the top off the engine,
and it looks very clean, should be a good runner. There is some rust below
the gas tank filler in that small panel. Rust through in some areas around
edges of the floor and the passenger floor in front, overall not bad. The
sheet metal below the battery has been replaced, but should be done again.
Side doors need adjustment. A good used windshield comes with, along with
extra trim pieces.
 I want $900. for it. I can send digital pictures. I'm just a few miles from
Issaquah, 20 miles east of Seattle. You can stop by to look at it if you're
going to Corvairs Northwest's 7th annual "Discontinued and Orphan Car Show"
in Issaquah, WA on Sunday,July 18th.

 Steve