[FC] Re: FC Registry

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Jul 3 22:34:00 2004

That sounds very much like a telephone company van.... windows on the
passenger side and no windows on the drivers side.  The rear doors sometimes
had windows in them and other times not.  I have also seen some vans where the
side doors were reversed in the one that opened first.  GM made a lot of
strange custom jobs for the utility companies back then.  If it was at all
possible, then they would accommodate the utility with whatever they wished
for... Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob McNutt
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 9:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [FC] Re: FC Registry

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: <EconoUSAParts@aol.com>
  To: <corvanatics@corvair.org>
  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 1:53 PM
  Subject: [FC] Re: FC Registry

  > In a message dated 7/3/2004 12:16:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
  > corvanatics-request@corvair.org writes:
  >        By the way,were there Corvair display vans? (windows only on the
  > passenger side and not the drivers).

  Hey Tim,

  I just bought a 63 8-door Corvan that is equipped with windows on the
  passenger side cargo doors and no windows on the driver side cargo doors.
  By the way, it does have windows in the back doors.  I can report further
on
  it next week as it will be delivered to me on Tuesday.

  Bob McNutt
  Mayfield, KY