[FC] Flatbed Ramp

Vern McIntosh corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Jul 4 10:07:01 2004

JR wrote:

> As far as a locking trunk is concerned, there is a considerable amount of
> storage space behind the seat and the doors can be locked.  I've not found
> it to be a problem.

It's the same as for any standard-cab pickup, there is simply not enough
room to safely and securely carry much.

My '64 Rampside is my 'personal driver', so I regularly drive it from Oregon
to Palm Springs, Montana, Arizona, etc., so I need room for tools, spares,
swap-meet purchases, clothes, etc. My solution is a large 'truck box',  a
cargo box for full-size pickups fit nicely. It's a large box, but it is
still full plus a storage area under it when I head out.

Vern McIntosh
Bend, Oregon