[FC] FC Registry - was Rampside

Vern McIntosh corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Jul 4 10:20:01 2004

I'm not sure run-of-the-mill FCs are rare enough to justify a Registry, I
think Kent has the right idea to register the models which were few to begin
with. Here in the west there are still many FCs, even 'on the road'.

For example, here in the Central Oregon high desert I know of about a
half-dozen Rampsides owned by people who could not be called enthusiasts,
just drivers of an odd old Corvair truck.

Vern McIntosh
Bend, Oregon