[FC] Flatbed Ramp/ alternate?

Louis C. Armer, Jr. corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Jul 5 17:38:01 2004

Instead of this bulky apparatus, why not just buy a couple of short
foundation jacks and mount them top and bottom on 2x8"
joist boards that would traverse the lower bed area from side to side.
You could even cleat the bottom of the top board so you could just slot
the jack tops into a squared-off space. Easy to come apart and store in the
truck or in your garage where you would store the flat foor.
Chuck Armer