[FC] Wheres the Vairs?????????

Sun Jul 11 22:57:02 2004

       I just got back from the Van Nationals in Michigan and although there
were 8 1961-1967 Econolines,5 Dodge A100's,and about 8 1964-70 Chevs and GMC
models, I didnt see one Corvair van. Whats up wit dat?? You guys dropped the
ball. Gotta represent,ya know? I took my 72 Dodge B100 van up to try and sell
it. I didnt sell it but did take a 2nd place trophy in the stock street class.
If anyones interested in it(long shot I know) its a rust free low mileage
original from California last year.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966