[FC] F/C Windshields

Paul Campbell corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Jul 13 12:10:01 2004

  I will be needing a windshield for a 1961 Rampside by October (when the
Rampy is scheduled for a complete "strip down" and repainting) and would
very much like to know where the nearest available windshield is.  I talked
with Clarcks about a month agao, and was told they did not presently have
one, but notify me when they gor some more in.
  I have not heard anything from them yet as to availability.  Once I get
one and have it installed, I will have one to sell or trade, since mine IS
actually still usable, I just want a nice new one. (Mine has a wiper blade
"scratch" through the driver's side and a tiny stone chip low in the center)
otherwise still serviceable.

Paul C.
Harrisburg, PA