[FC] Re: Rampside Ramps and other stuff

Tue Jul 13 23:54:01 2004

       Thanks to those who replied with ramps available to my buddy. No
thanks to those who line jumped me trying to ace my buddy out of the ramp
before I
even had the opportunity to answer 1 day after I posted the request. I have
forwarded the replys on to my friend.
       I had a call today from  a guy in Kalamazoo,Michigan who located a 64
Corvan and an unknown year Greenbrier available cheap for parts. Im still
awaiting pics.
       I also had a guy who says he had a passenger seat for a Corvan that
wasnt the same size as the drivers. Its a smaller version that folds up. Its
not
like the one in pics that I ve posted. Was there more than one style
passenger seat available for the FC? He seems to think its original.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966