[FC] A Arm FC

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Jul 20 08:57:01 2004

I think I have some FC front suspension parts out in the barn.  Will have to
look later.  If you really want to make the front end look cool, I have a
front crossmember that was acid dipped and galvanized.  Guaranteed to last
forever!  Have you checked with Larry Claypool?
Clark Hartzel, Fraser, MI

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of J R Read_HML
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 8:24 PM
To: VirtualVairs AA
Cc: Corvanatics AB
Subject: [FC] A Arm FC

Anyone close to me with a truck left front lower A arm?  Near Chicago.

Mine has a serious bend and we are under the truck right now doing brakes,
tank, and anything else that pops up!

I think the sides may be interchangeable - but not back to front.

Please send email and let me know if you can help.

Thank you.

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140