[FC] Photos from last year

Ben's Bus corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Jul 24 09:39:00 2004

Bryan-

Thanks for the timely advertising.  We will again be hosting the VWs and
Corvair campers over Labor Day weekend in BLoomsburg, PA.  The weekend is
filled with van talk (VW and Corvair, of course!), great camping, a
wonderful caravan to Knoebels amusement park, great food, and fellowship.
All Corvair folks are welcome whether camping in FC, Corvair with tent,
trailer or otherwise.  Let's beat the record of three Greenbriers last
year!!  Check out the link for more info:

www.geocities.com/bens_bus/knk.htm

See you down the road...Ben

I think I forgot to post this link, I did a page from last year's
Kampers at Knoebel's trip:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/knoebels03/

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com