[FC] Floor repair

Bill Wells corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Jul 27 08:47:02 2004

Michael,

I have done both. You begin to appreciate FCs much
more when you try to remove even badly rusted floor
material. They have many, high quality spot welds. The
load floor is the worst. The metal is heavy gauge.
Removing good metal from a donor vehicle is very
difficult due to the welds.
The bottom line is that it can be done, but is much
work. Join Corvanatics and read about our esteemed
newsletter editor, Garry Parsley, who is in the
process of replacing his Greenbrier's cab floor.

Good Luck,
Bill W.