[FC] Covanatics Newsletter

Fri Jul 30 09:16:01 2004

JR,
Did you just join at this year's convention? If so, the CorvanAntics newsletter comes out every other month - Jan, March, May, July, September, November. If you just joined, Diane hasn't had time to get the information into the mailing list since they travel all summer. The September/October issue is in the works now, and will go to the printer around Aug. 15th. Hopefully by then Diane will send me an update of who joined at the convention. If you haven't received an issue by the middle of September, drop Diane Galli a line, they will have extras for just such an emergency. Glad you joined!
Garry Parsley
editor - CorvanAntics

-------------- Original message from "J R Read_HML" : --------------