[FC] Covanatics Newsletter

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jul 30 13:05:02 2004

For general information for everyone on the list.  Do you have to be a member
of CORSA to be a member of CorvanAntics?  What is the cost and where do you
send the money??? thanks Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: geparsley@att.net
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 9:29 AM
  Subject: Re: [FC] Covanatics Newsletter

  JR,
  Did you just join at this year's convention? If so, the CorvanAntics
newsletter comes out every other month - Jan, March, May, July, September,
November. If you just joined, Diane hasn't had time to get the information
into the mailing list since they travel all summer. The September/October
issue is in the works now, and will go to the printer around Aug. 15th.
Hopefully by then Diane will send me an update of who joined at the
convention. If you haven't received an issue by the middle of September, drop
Diane Galli a line, they will have extras for just such an emergency. Glad you
joined!
  Garry Parsley
  editor - CorvanAntics

  -------------- Original message from "J R Read_HML" : --------------