[FC] Re: Editing Posts

Fri Jul 30 23:06:00 2004

   I like it the way it is also. I like to be able to choose which ones I
look at which wouldnt be possible if I never saw them to begin with. However
most
of the time I scan thru or read all of them. Often times there are also
multiple topics covered in a post so its possible you could miss out on
something
of interest to you.
       What I really dont understand is what you guys are doing thats making
part of, or the complete prior response string, attach along with your post. I
just click reply and only my reply shows up or I highlight a portion ,then
hit reply to copy that portion to my post. Why do some people always have the
additional stuff show up in every post they make?
       I also noticed that some of you in your response to my message still
had the garbage attached with your reply. Were you guys just messin with me or
is there something Im not aware of that makes that happen?
       Its so much simpler to read and understand when you edit out the
unnecessary portions.
        I appreciate everyone taking the time to look into this.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966