[FC] Re: Editing Posts/message to Tim

Sat Jul 31 00:09:01 2004

In a message dated 7/30/2004 11:58:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
joelsplace@earthling.net writes:
With
Fords and Corvairs there is a distinct possibility of multiple personality
or maybe even demonic possession.

Ya know, I KNOW Tim... and I'd opt for the demonic posession possibility.
He's a little fella, wound up as tight as a clock, always scamperin' from place
to place... calling at midnight wanting to know "Whats up with this thing on
this Corvair van?..." Yeah, demons... thats the ONLY excuse I'd go with.
BTW Tim, I saw a 67 Econoline panel van, just east of Elizabethtown, on SR 61
towards Hodgensville. I think it said $2500 but it was a bit rough. It *did*
have an old "Pearl Harbor Survivor" sticker on the rear window... and it was a
"long" van, with the extra foot of rear qtr attached... and I think it had
some old Anson mags on it... I'll be heading out that way on thursday if you
want me to stop by...
Let me know...
I also saw a 64 Greenbrier in Louisville on tuesday, parked right beside the
parts store I was working in... he's gonna need a bunch of stuff, so I left
him my card... he had a 64 Chevelle steering wheel on the van, and I told him
I'd trade him a "correct" wheel for it... the Chevelle wheel looked nice, and
had a horn ring, kinda like the old full size deluxe Chevy trucks could get but
never ordered....
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg