[FC] Re: editing posts

Sat Jul 31 16:24:00 2004

In a message dated 7/31/2004 12:30:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
EconoUSAParts@aol.com writes:
Now Tim,  Why would we mess with a known  F##D owner GGGGG

Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster
8 Corvairs
68 Ultra Van
61 econoline PU

   Good question Rich. Isnt that a Ford Econoline I see there parked in your
stable? Kinda the pot calling the kettle black isnt it?

Yea, we all have a black sheep in the family GGGGGG
Only F##D I have owned I like and have will of had it 30 years this Dec. Kind
of like driving a Brier but much more fun hanging the back end out. Big tires
and no weight sure makes it easy
 Oh Tim please try to edit and cut your posts LOL
See ya over on the econo list
Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster