[FC] FW: <VV> Parts for Sale to Benefit CPF

Kent Sullivan corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Jun 5 12:32:04 2004

FYI... Please consider purchasing some of these parts to help the CPF.

Thanks,

--Kent
-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of LanningWB@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 9:16 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Parts for Sale to Benefit CPF

Hopefully everyone saw the ad in the June Communique of parts for sale to
benefit the Corvair Preservation Foundation.  These parts were donated to
CPF by Jeff Chasen of Richmond, VA.  Some of those parts have been sold, but
those in the list below are still available.  ALL money from their sale goes
to the CPF and I can provide free deliver to the CORSA Convention in
Lexington.  They are currently located in the Petersburg, VA area.

If interested let me know or email me off line if more details are needed.

Wade Lanning
LanningWB@aol.com

- '66 180 RL code turbo motor w/shrouds, carburetor, air cleaner, heat
shield, turbocharger (disassembled), intake manifold, crossover pipe and
inlet pipe.
 Engine was stored in a garage with spark plugs out and won't turn.  No
distributor or thermister.  $300.

- '66 140 RB code motor w/carbs, air cleaner and finned oil pan.  Supposedly
balanced, blueprinted & cc'ed.  No distributor or thermister.  Surface rust
on shrouds.  $300.

- '66 (6 bolt) open 3.27 4-spd transaxle, light surface rust on ring gear,
$100

- '65 (4 bolt), open 3.55 4-spd transaxle, $100.

- Late model PG transaxle, $75

- Set of four 2-bar spinner wire wheel covers, average condition (none
perfect), $75.