[FC] BC Interior... THE Big Show and Shine...

Merv and or Loretta corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Jun 7 23:57:01 2004

Hot Nite In The City taking place in Kamloops on Saturday August 14. Check out
the website at: www.hotniteinthecity.com
Don't be slagging off on signing up for this one.... it's big! It's great!
Registration is limited to 450 vehicles! This event is like Sturgis or Daytona
with thousands of weird wonderful crazy folks just like us choking the
downtown area for the entire day. Lots of prizes and lots of categories.

I know that some of our Corvairs will qualify for the Race Vehicle category,
some in the Collector category, and some in the Custom category... but what
about Special Interest or Sport Compact or Vintage?

See ya there!
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC