[FC] insurance?

mopar@jbcs2.net corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jun 25 09:55:01 2004

I mean under class, on NY registration it is listed as "SUBN" which is
short for Suburban, or in NY classification that is the terminology for
station wagon, just as CONV is convertible, PICK is for pickup, 4DSD and
2DSD etc.
I did not mean it was listed as Suburban as in make.

The SUBN classification  on the reg means station wagon as opposed to van,
the difference being that the SUBN carries passengers and the van carries
goods

Gary Swiatowy

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:49:51 -0400
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] insurance?

The GB was never a Suburban !!!  The Suburban was a separate model by
Chevrolet and was never made on the Corvair platform.... This is a error by
someone when making the registration papers at some time in the past or the
American Collectors Insurance if that is the "registration" that you are
referring to.  The GB was the wagon version of the FC and the Corvan95 was
the
"truck" version.  The GB came with seats as standard equipment and the
Corvan95 didn't.  Paul in CT