[FC] insurance?

Joel McGregor corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jun 25 14:14:01 2004

That's great if they all get to live in a garage.  I have 5 insured right
now and only one is lucky enough to spend it's life in a garage.  They do
have great rates.  Their quote for my 5 was less than I'm paying for just
liability.  Thanks,   Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org [mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of VairMech@aol.com
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 11:56 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] insurance?

In a message dated 6/25/2004 12:40:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
joelsplace@earthling.net writes:

Mine's  just liability for $30/6 months

    Before we increased our coverage we were paying $89  for full coverage
through Hagerty for 1 year. We went up to $10,000 and with the  new and
added
fees we are now paying $155 a year for full coverage. So $60  a year for
just
liability isn't a steal.
    Ken Hand