[FC] '65 Greenbrier Differential

Mon Jun 28 13:14:00 2004

the correct 65 greenbrier differetial case is a 65 car case drilled for a
speedo gear and has early innards. hence the case has the castings where the arms
bolt on but also a speedo gear.it uses the early style axle plugs(sleeves).
to further confuse you i have late guts in early cases on both my rampy and my
64 greenbrier because i had 2 real low mileage late units i did not want to
waste.  that is not as clean cut a job as you might think.  i have pictures of
that job on the webpicture site. i have pictures of the one i rebuilt if
needed.. i will be away from puter untill late tonite now.  regards tim colson
http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/