[FC] Blower fan question

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Mar 1 01:00:04 2004

I use the cheap discount house products.... not as strong and work slower, but
you are right about Easy Off in the yellow can..... It is the best!!!!  Paul
in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SPYDER62@aol.com
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 12:58 AM
  Subject: Re: [FC] Blower fan question

  In a message dated 2/29/2004 9:16:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
  noahsarkinc@earthlink.net writes:
  If you have a scrap one, try oven cleaner on it... if it doesn't damage the
  junk one, then you know it is safe for the good one.... I use oven cleaner
  clean rusty cast iron pans and they come out looking like new.
   Oven cleaner works great on fans. I do mine enytine I have one off the
  engine.
  Easy-Off in the yellow can works the best also.

  Rich
  www.shepswoodncrafts.com
  68 Datsun roadster
  7 Corvairs