[FC] Blower fan question

Mon Mar 1 08:04:02 2004

In a message dated 2/29/2004 11:57:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
krupross@sunwave.net writes:
Who does glass beading.... auto body shops? or sandblasting shops?
I'll be phoning around town tomorrow... thanks for the help!

    After your fan is bead blasted, even before, be sure and look at it very
carefully. I can't emphasize that enough. Magnezium has a problem with
itergranular corrosion and will show up as thick spots, bumps, or if open, grayish
looking powder or flakey material.
    If any of this is present, DO NOT USE!
    If there is any question of what can happen just ask Ed Lindsay on VV or
Fastvairs.

Handy Car Care
Ken Hand
97 Peach