[FC] Best Spark Plugs?

Thomas L. Gwyther corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Mar 2 11:05:03 2004

I use Bosch W8AP (platinum)  I have for years I even tried Bosch supers but
nothing else I have tried compares.

I used to have a slight oil fouling problem, "platinums" cured it (I used a
small amount of oil) I put them in most everything I have, not just
Corvairs.

Thomas L. Gwyther, rampside@sisna.com
'61 Corvair Rampside (Trying to customize while driving daily)
http://users.sisna.com/gwyth10

> > Hey everybody:
> >
> > I have been using Bosch W8AC spark plugs in my van for a while now.
They