[FC] ignition bezel revisited

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Mar 7 21:00:03 2004

You live in an inexpensive part of the country - a simple copy around
here is about $2, a key from a code is maybe $10.  I got keys cut from
codes by Jeff at the Corvair Ranch for what I thought was a good price,
tho I don't recall exactly how much.  You might give them a shout if
you can't find a place locally that will do it.

--Bryan